'30 Rock' Debuts Kabletown Logo Same Day as NBCU (Video)
"Seems like one of us should sing the 'Circle Game' right now," jokes Tina Fey's Liz Lemon.
30 Rock debuted its new Kabletown logo the same day as NBCU.
On 30 Rock, Liz Lemon (Tina Fey) and Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin) stand outside their Rockefeller Center office building as the lights turn off on the old logo, and a bright red "K" flickers on.
"Out with the old. Seems like one of us should sing 'The Circle' Game right now," jokes Fey, referring to the Joni Mitchell tune with lyrics like "And the seasons they go round and round/And the painted ponies go up and down/We're captive on the carousel of time."
"30 years with GE," laments Baldwin. "Phase two."
On Thursday, NBCU debuted its new logo after merging with Comcast. Gone was the peacock (which will still represent the network), replaced by a purple text logo. Tim Goodman's take on the new logo on his Bastard Machine blog.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR