Nearly 31 Million Watch President Obama's Tucson Speech
3:34 PM PST 1/13/2011 by THR staff
The speech averaged 30,773,369 on seven networks.
Nielsen is reporting that 30.8 million people watched President Obama’s address from the Arizona Memorial Service Wednesday.The speech averaged 30,773,369 on seven networks - ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox, Fox News and MSNBC - when it aired live approximately 8:45-9:15 p.m. That’s up from the 29.23 million who watched the address on Iraq on August 31, 2010.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!
- Kaley Cuoco Wraps Up Ryan Sweeting at Elle Women in Hollywood Celebration