Nearly 31 Million Watch President Obama's Tucson Speech
3:34 PM PST 1/13/2011 by THR staff
The speech averaged 30,773,369 on seven networks.
Nielsen is reporting that 30.8 million people watched President Obama’s address from the Arizona Memorial Service Wednesday.The speech averaged 30,773,369 on seven networks - ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, Fox, Fox News and MSNBC - when it aired live approximately 8:45-9:15 p.m. That’s up from the 29.23 million who watched the address on Iraq on August 31, 2010.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Jo Nesbo's latest page-turner, "The Son"...Elaine Stritch---The Great Fantasy Dinner Guest!
- Why 'Modern Family' Star Eric Stonestreet Refused A Photo With Rick Santorum
- Questlove: Iggy Azalea's 'Fancy' Is A Game-Changer
- Eva Longoria Says The Way The Child Refugee Crisis Has Been Handled Is ‘Un-American'