ABC to air 'Bachelor' Mesnick's wedding
The two-hour "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" is set to air March 8. The event will include the bride's dress fitting, planning for the big day, bachelor and bachelorette parties and the ceremony. Past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples and participants will be on the guest list.
ABC and producers Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television have every right to assume a "Bachelor" wedding will draw viewers.
After Trista Rehn met Ryan Sutter on "The Bachelorette" in 2002, their wedding on ABC was a ratings smash, drawing more than 17.1 million viewers.
Mesnick and Malaney's vows mark the latest twist in narrative that's extended through a couple of seasons of the "Bachelor" franchise.
Mesnick was one of the final two bachelors on DeAnna Pappas' edition of "The Bachelorette." Rejected by Pappas, he became the first single dad on "The Bachelor" and proposed to Melissa Rycroft in the finale, only to change his mind and break up with Rycroft on the air and instead propose to runner-up Malaney.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch