ABC to air 'Bachelor' Mesnick's wedding
The two-hour "The Bachelor: Jason and Molly's Wedding" is set to air March 8. The event will include the bride's dress fitting, planning for the big day, bachelor and bachelorette parties and the ceremony. Past "Bachelor" and "Bachelorette" couples and participants will be on the guest list.
ABC and producers Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television have every right to assume a "Bachelor" wedding will draw viewers.
After Trista Rehn met Ryan Sutter on "The Bachelorette" in 2002, their wedding on ABC was a ratings smash, drawing more than 17.1 million viewers.
Mesnick and Malaney's vows mark the latest twist in narrative that's extended through a couple of seasons of the "Bachelor" franchise.
Mesnick was one of the final two bachelors on DeAnna Pappas' edition of "The Bachelorette." Rejected by Pappas, he became the first single dad on "The Bachelor" and proposed to Melissa Rycroft in the finale, only to change his mind and break up with Rycroft on the air and instead propose to runner-up Malaney.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Play On! Power Pop Heroes by Ken Sharp... The Greatest Collection of Rock Interviews of All Time? Could Be!
- Legendary Owns Horror With ScareHouse Partnership, YouTube Competition
- This Jubilant Man Winning $26,000 On 'Price Is Right' Is All Of Us, Really
- Pregnant Blake Lively And Ryan Reynolds Are Picture-Perfect On The Red Carpet
- Jennifer Lawrence's Katniss Realizes Josh Hutcherson's Peeta is Alive in New 'Hunger Games' Promo - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Garner Speaks About Sexism in Hollywood: Ben Affleck Only Gets Asked About 'Tits' on the 'Blurred Lines' Girl (Video)
- Kamara James Dead - Olympic Fencer Dies at 29
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)