ABC announces 'Skating with the Stars,' 'V' return
Two midseason ABC shows were just announced: The series debut of "Skating With the Stars" is coming Nov. 22 at 9 p.m. with a live premiere, following a one-hour episode of "Dancing With the Stars." "Skating" will shift to 8 p.m. the following week. The "Skating" cast will be announced Nov. 2 during the "Dancing" results show (but chatty publicists will surely leak the cast online days before then).
Meanwhile, "V" is landing Jan. 4 at 9 p.m. following "No Ordinary Family."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR