ABC Picks Up 'Suburgatory' Comedy Pilot
ABC has picked up another comedy pilot.
This time it's a half-hour, single-camera project titled Suburgatory from executive producer and writer Emily Kapnek.
From Warner Bros. TV, Suburgatory is a satirical look at life in the suburbs that centers on a New York City girl who moves to a cookie-cutter community only to realize that life there is much scarier. It is a heightened view of suburbia with a cinematic quality that evokes the scope and horror of perfection.
ABC has ordered the dance-themed Grace, the police drama Partners, Don't Trust the Bitch in Apt. 23 and the Charlie's Angels pilot. The network is also developing an eight-part Wicked miniseries with Salma Hayek based on the best-selling book by Gregory Maguire.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack