ABC Pulls 'Whole Truth' From Schedule
ABC finally euthanized The Whole Truth, pulling the canceled legal drama from its schedule.
The network has decided to not air the seven remaining episodes of the legal drama -- at least not anytime soon.
ABC confirmed it wasn't picking up Whole Truth back in October. But ratings were too low for the drama to continue, even as December burn-off. There's no word as to whether they'll be made available online. Sometimes the network will opt to run off the final hours on a Saturday or in the summer.
What's interesting is that ABC will air comedy repeats in the 10 p.m. hour instead. Episodes of Modern Family and Cougar Town will fill in on Dec. 8, 15 and 29. The move echoes NBC's plan to try original comedies in late prime on Thursday nights in midseason.
Shonda Rhimes' latest ABC medical drama, Off the Map, will move into the slot on Jan. 12.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game