ABC Pulls 'Whole Truth' From Schedule
ABC finally euthanized The Whole Truth, pulling the canceled legal drama from its schedule.
The network has decided to not air the seven remaining episodes of the legal drama -- at least not anytime soon.
ABC confirmed it wasn't picking up Whole Truth back in October. But ratings were too low for the drama to continue, even as December burn-off. There's no word as to whether they'll be made available online. Sometimes the network will opt to run off the final hours on a Saturday or in the summer.
What's interesting is that ABC will air comedy repeats in the 10 p.m. hour instead. Episodes of Modern Family and Cougar Town will fill in on Dec. 8, 15 and 29. The move echoes NBC's plan to try original comedies in late prime on Thursday nights in midseason.
Shonda Rhimes' latest ABC medical drama, Off the Map, will move into the slot on Jan. 12.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About 'Girls,' As Told By Jenni Konner
- Downloading Music Is Quickly Going Out Of Fashion
- Citizenfour Review: Quiet Moments in a Hong Kong Hotel Room as Edward Snowden, Journalists Fight to Save Democracy
- Polyenso's '17 New Years' Just Created Your New Favorite Genre Of Music
- Ryan Gosling Spotted for First Time Since His Baby's Birth!
- Hilary Swank, Ashlee Simpson & Evan Ross Have A Special Evening at Photographer Brian Bowen Smith's Wildlife Show
- Jennifer Lawrence's Umbrella Protects Her from the Sun!
- Evan Rachel Wood Snuggles Up with Katherine Moennig in First Pictures Together!