ABC Wins Monday But 'Bachelor,' 'Castle' Down
UPDATED: Monday night's original fare on broadcast were all down, most likely due to ESPN's broadcast of the BCS National Championship game between Auburn and Oregon.
ABC won the night though with a two-hour Bachelor (8.4 million, 2.8 rating/7 share in 18-49) and a new Castle (9.1 million, 2.1/5), but both were down versus the previous week. The Bachelor, which was down 3%, was the top program on Monday in the key demo.
Fox aired back-to-back originals of Lie to Me (5.5 million, 1.5/4), which were down significantly -- 27% and 32%, respectively -- compared to its season high on Nov. 29.
CBS ran reruns of How I Met Your Mother (7.3 million, 2.4/6), Rules of Engagement (6.6 million, 2.0/5), Two and a Half Men (10.3 million, 2.4/6), Mike & Molly (8.6 million, 2.0/5) and Hawaii Five-0 (6.6 million, 1.5/4). A repeat of Two and a Half Men was the night's most-watched and put the network in second.
NBC ran a repeat of Chuck (3 million, 0.8/2) and an encore presentation of The Cape's two-hour Sunday premiere (3.6 million, 1.0/2). The CW aired 90210 (880K, 0.4/1) and Gossip Girl (800K, 0.4/1) reruns.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack