A&E's 200th Episode of ‘Dog the Bounty Hunter’ Most-Watched Show Since 2006
2:53 PM PST 1/27/2011 by THR staff
Wednesday's new episode of Storage Wars also was the most-watched episode in the franchise’s history.
A&E had the two most-watched original entertainment programs on cable Wednesday night in all key demos with the premiere of the 200th episode of the long-running series Dog the Bounty Hunter and a new episode of Storage Wars.Wars was the most-watched episode in the franchise’s history and the No. 1 original cable program for the night across all key demos with 3.3 million total viewers, 2.1 million adults 25-54 and 2.0 million adults 18-49. The 200th episode of Dog the Bounty Hunter attracted more than 3 million total viewers, as well as 1.8 million adults 18-49 and 1.6 million adults 25-54. It is the series' most-watched episode since 2006. The episode was No. 2 in original entertainment cable program of the night.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV