AFC-NFC Pro Bowl Is Highest-Rated in 10 years
The game -- which won Fox Sunday night -- was up 8% from last year; "60 Minutes'" interview with WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange tied the news magazine's season low with a 1.4.
The AFC-NFC Pro Bowl, in which the NFC triumphed 55-41, won Fox the night with a 4.4 rating in the 18-49 demo with 12 million viewers, according to preliminary numbers from Nielsen. (Since the game was shown live, ratings are subject to change.)
At 7 p.m., CBS' 60 Minutes had an interview with WikiLeaks' founder Julian Assange. The show was down 60 percent compared to its Jan. 16 episode — which had football as a lead-in — and tied its season low with a 1.4. With an Undercover Boss rerun and The Hallmark Movie The Lost Valentine, CBS was third for the night in the 18-49 demo with a 1.9 rating and 11.8 million viewers overall, which was behind second-place ABC (2.1, 7.5 million) with reruns of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition, America's Funniest Home Videos and Desperate Housewives.
NBC aired the movie National Treasure (with a single advertiser, TurboTax), and came in fourth (1.3 rating, 4.6 million viewers overall).
The Lost Valentine posted the best Hallmark Hall of Fame delivery in viewers since January 28, 2007 (Valley of Light) and since December 7, 2008 (Front of the Class) in both adults 25-54 and adults 18-49.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR