'Attack of the Show' throws Comic-Con nerd rave
Though organizers tried to convince Comic-Con that the G4 program was a big draw, the event was stuck in a relatively modest-sized ballroom. About 1,000 fans were turned away and what transpired was, according to one industry insider who attended, "the wildest Comic-Con panel I've ever seen ... it was totally off the hook."
I love TV industry insiders who say "off the hook."
Each chair had a kazoo and glow stick under their chairs. Hosts Kevin Pereira and Olivia Munn had the audience play the show's theme song on the kazoo, then lowered the lights turned the room into a "nerd rave." Lewd comments to Munn from the audience were practically encouraged.
Here's a clip where the hosts leveraged the power of Twitter to create buzz about their panel in a playful way...
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR