'Bachelor' Brad Womack Explains Arrest Record
"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps," says the star of the ABC reality show.
Brad Womack, who is currently starring on ABC's The Bachelor for the second time, opens up about his arrest record in a new interview.
"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps when I was a teenager – some 20 odd years ago," says Womack, who was arrested years ago for carrying a forged driver's license, public intoxication and writing a bad check.
"Some of the claims have been blown out of proportion but I took responsibility for my actions and took immediate measures to remedy the situation," says Womack, who is speaking out because of magazine reports about his past.
"It was just part of my growing pains back when I was still young and naïve. You learn from your experiences good and bad – and you move on. It ultimately builds character," adds Womack, who sent home a girl with fangs on the most recent episode.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet