'Bachelor' Brad Womack Explains Arrest Record
"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps," says the star of the ABC reality show.
Brad Womack, who is currently starring on ABC's The Bachelor for the second time, opens up about his arrest record in a new interview.
"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps when I was a teenager – some 20 odd years ago," says Womack, who was arrested years ago for carrying a forged driver's license, public intoxication and writing a bad check.
"Some of the claims have been blown out of proportion but I took responsibility for my actions and took immediate measures to remedy the situation," says Womack, who is speaking out because of magazine reports about his past.
"It was just part of my growing pains back when I was still young and naïve. You learn from your experiences good and bad – and you move on. It ultimately builds character," adds Womack, who sent home a girl with fangs on the most recent episode.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014