'Bachelor' Brad Womack Explains Arrest Record
"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps," says the star of the ABC reality show.
Brad Womack, who is currently starring on ABC's The Bachelor for the second time, opens up about his arrest record in a new interview.
"I'm sure I wouldn't be the first to admit that I had a couple of missteps when I was a teenager – some 20 odd years ago," says Womack, who was arrested years ago for carrying a forged driver's license, public intoxication and writing a bad check.
"Some of the claims have been blown out of proportion but I took responsibility for my actions and took immediate measures to remedy the situation," says Womack, who is speaking out because of magazine reports about his past.
"It was just part of my growing pains back when I was still young and naïve. You learn from your experiences good and bad – and you move on. It ultimately builds character," adds Womack, who sent home a girl with fangs on the most recent episode.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'