'Beavis and Butt-Head' Returning to MTV
The animated series, which aired from 1993-97, is set to premiere later this year.
After months of rumors, MTV confirmed Wednesday that Beavis and Butt-Head is returning to the network.
The animated series, created by Mike Judge, is scheduled to return later this year. The cast of MTV's Skins made the announcement at the network's upfront in New York.
The show, which aired from 1993-97, which features two heavy-metal music fans riffing on videos, trying to score with girls and generally just slacking off. Judge voiced the roles of both title characters.
The series spawned a feature film version, 1996's Beavis and Butt-Head Do America, that featured the voices of Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Cloris Leachman, David Letterman and Robert Stack, among others.
In addition, the network confirmed that its new Teen Wolf series will debut June 5.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama