'Beavis and Butt-Head' Returning to MTV
The animated series, which aired from 1993-97, is set to premiere later this year.
After months of rumors, MTV confirmed Wednesday that Beavis and Butt-Head is returning to the network.
The animated series, created by Mike Judge, is scheduled to return later this year. The cast of MTV's Skins made the announcement at the network's upfront in New York.
The show, which aired from 1993-97, which features two heavy-metal music fans riffing on videos, trying to score with girls and generally just slacking off. Judge voiced the roles of both title characters.
The series spawned a feature film version, 1996's Beavis and Butt-Head Do America, that featured the voices of Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Cloris Leachman, David Letterman and Robert Stack, among others.
In addition, the network confirmed that its new Teen Wolf series will debut June 5.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Jenny McCarthy Slams Rumor She Criticized Melissa McCarthy's Weight
- Jenny Lewis Doesn't Want To Be An 'Old Little Girl'
- Nicki Minaj Delays 'Anaconda' Release, But Gives Us Another Salacious Instagram Post
- How James Gunn Turned 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Into The Coolest & Weirdest Blockbuster Of 2014