'Beavis and Butt-Head' Returning to MTV
The animated series, which aired from 1993-97, is set to premiere later this year.
After months of rumors, MTV confirmed Wednesday that Beavis and Butt-Head is returning to the network.
The animated series, created by Mike Judge, is scheduled to return later this year. The cast of MTV's Skins made the announcement at the network's upfront in New York.
The show, which aired from 1993-97, which features two heavy-metal music fans riffing on videos, trying to score with girls and generally just slacking off. Judge voiced the roles of both title characters.
The series spawned a feature film version, 1996's Beavis and Butt-Head Do America, that featured the voices of Bruce Willis, Demi Moore, Cloris Leachman, David Letterman and Robert Stack, among others.
In addition, the network confirmed that its new Teen Wolf series will debut June 5.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack