'Bethenny Getting Married?' scores for Bravo
The premiere of new series "Bethenny Getting Married?" was the highest-rated in network history, drawing 2.1 million total viewers and 1.35 mil among adults 18-49.
Its lead-in, part one of "The Real Housewives of New York City" reunion special, took in more than 2.24 million. The second part airs June 14 at 9 p.m. and the third will be broadcast June 17 at 9 p.m.
Bravo's version of a late-night talker "Watch What Happens: Live" with host Andy Cohen grabbed 1.48 million viewers (914,000 in 18-49), beating "Chelsea Lately" and "Lopez Tonight" for the ninth week.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack