'Big Bang Theory' cast gets salary bump
CBS' "The Big Bang Theory" cast members are getting a salary increase.
Stars Jim Parsons, Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco will earn $200,000 an episode for the show's upcoming fourth season, sources confirm.
That's up more than 200% from their previous $60k per episode on the Warner Bros-produced show. Their salaries will climb by another $50,000 each year for the next three (presumed) seasons of the show.
That's still a far cry from the nearly $2 million per episode earned by Charlie Sheen on CBS' veteran "Two and a Half Men," whose ratings "Big Bang" surpassed last season.
CBS is wagering a heavy bet this fall with "Big Bang," moving the show to the starter-block position on Thursday nights in an attempt to launch a new comedy block.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR