Big ratings for LeBron James announcement
The 9 p.m. program -- dubbed "The Decision" -- was also likely the most-watched program of the night on cable or broadcast.
The top three local markets were Cleveland (26.0 metered market rating); Columbus (14.2) and Miami (12.8). Chicago ranked sixth with a 10.7 rating and New York ranked seventh with a 10.4 rating.
By comparison, ESPN's exclusive interview with Tiger Woods back in March only pulled a 0.4 rating and the net's Alex Rodriguez exclusive interview in February drew a 0.9.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR