Bravo Adding Fifth Night of Original Programming
Exclu: Bravo is expanding its original programming territory.
The network is set to add Sunday nights to its schedule, giving Bravo five nights of exclusive programming per week.
The expansion into Sundays fulfills a pledge Bravo made at its upfront presentation this year.
"We want to start the week earlier," said Bravo president Frances Berwick. "This means each night is a promotional platform for the next night and it becomes like a domino effect that strengthens our schedule."
As part of that plan, the network is moving hit series The Real Housewives of Atlanta to a new night, replacing encores of Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
Atlanta will premiere Sunday, Nov. 7 at 10 p.m. After, Bravo will add an 11 p.m. edition of Watch What Happens Live.
"We're doing this now that we know we have a firm following for Real Housewives of Atlanta," Berwick said. "We have been reducing our reliance on acquisitions and building our original programming -- all those good things that differentiate us."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR