Bravo makes deals with Fabio, Frankel, Siriano
Bravo announced a trio of docu-soaps in development with some of the network's familiar faces.
"The Real Housewives of New York City's" Bethenny Frankel, designer and "Project Runway" season four winner Christian Siriano, and "Top Chef: New York" season five finalist Fabio Viviani each have their own project set up at the network.
Here's the breakdown:
Frankel: "Viewers will follow the outspoken New York City socialite as she juggles her happy love life, insanely busy schedule and career as a natural foods chef"
Siriano: "Viewers will follow the New York based designer as he takes his burgeoning fashion lines and career to the next level."
Viviani: "follows the passionate chef and "Top Chef" finalist as he charms his way through the competitive culinary world of Los Angeles. The series focuses on the extravagant Viviani and his business partner Jacopo Falleni as they try to reach a wider and more diverse client base and cater high-end events. Viewers will see the pair deal with a new and challenging event each week, as they manage their demanding client list."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game