Brian Williams Beats Competition By Widest Margin in Six Years
NBC Nightly News, which is hosted by Brian Williams, once again beat its ABC and CBS counterparts for the fourth quarter of 2010.
It drew 8.72 million viewers while ABC's World News with Diane Sawyer garnered 7.56 million and CBS' Evening News with Katie Couric drew 5.79 million, according the the Huffington Post
NBC also placed first amidst the coveted A25-54 demographic.
The fourth quarter gaps between the networks is the widest NBC has enjoyed since late 2004.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Experience The Controlled Chaos Behind Cuba Gooding Jr.'s 1997 Oscars Acceptance Speech
- John Gallagher Jr. On The Upcoming Final Season Of 'The Newsroom'
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Gedeon Luke Keeps the Soul Train Moving ; Viv and the Revival Breaks Your Heart
- Comcast To Charge Insane Amount For A Single Season Of 'House Of Cards'