Brian Williams Beats Competition By Widest Margin in Six Years
NBC Nightly News, which is hosted by Brian Williams, once again beat its ABC and CBS counterparts for the fourth quarter of 2010.
It drew 8.72 million viewers while ABC's World News with Diane Sawyer garnered 7.56 million and CBS' Evening News with Katie Couric drew 5.79 million, according the the Huffington Post
NBC also placed first amidst the coveted A25-54 demographic.
The fourth quarter gaps between the networks is the widest NBC has enjoyed since late 2004.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Jenny McCarthy Slams Rumor She Criticized Melissa McCarthy's Weight
- Jenny Lewis Doesn't Want To Be An 'Old Little Girl'
- Nicki Minaj Delays 'Anaconda' Release, But Gives Us Another Salacious Instagram Post
- How James Gunn Turned 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Into The Coolest & Weirdest Blockbuster Of 2014