Brian Williams Beats Competition By Widest Margin in Six Years
NBC Nightly News, which is hosted by Brian Williams, once again beat its ABC and CBS counterparts for the fourth quarter of 2010.
It drew 8.72 million viewers while ABC's World News with Diane Sawyer garnered 7.56 million and CBS' Evening News with Katie Couric drew 5.79 million, according the the Huffington Post
NBC also placed first amidst the coveted A25-54 demographic.
The fourth quarter gaps between the networks is the widest NBC has enjoyed since late 2004.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!