'Burn Notice' Hits Fall Season High
Burn Notice had its strongest numbers of the fall season Thursday night.
The USA drama delivered 4.2 million viewers, up 17% from last week, with 2 million of those in the adult demo.
The performance leads into next week's two-hour fourth season finale.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)