'Burn Notice,' 'Royal Pains' premieres up
By Philiana Ng
Summer is already off to a red-hot start. Last night's one-two punch of USA's "Burn Notice" and "Royal Pains" earned the cable net some record-setting numbers.
"Burn's" fourth season premiere topped last summer's opener (+10%), grabbing a total of 6.6 million viewers and 2.6 million in the coveted 18-49 demo. The premiere was also the third highest-rated episode in the 18-34 demo.
At 10 p.m., medical dramedy "Royal Pains," which was last year's most-watched freshman cable show, bested its series premiere with 5.8 million viewers (+5%).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR