CBS dramas rise as 'Dancing,' 'Wilde' dip
With its lead in, 'Glee,' in repeats, the Keri Russell-starrer dropped 21 percent to a new low with 2.9 million viewers.
UPDATED: Tuesday night saw CBS crime drama rise up in the ratings as Fox's Glee took a breather. But with two of Fox's comedies in repeats, there was nothing to prop up Running Wilde.
CBS won the night with NCIS (19.4 million viewers, 4.3 adults 18-49 rating) rose 11%. The stronger lead-in helped NCIS: LA (16 million, 3.9) climb 11%. At 10 p.m., Good Wife (12.2 million, 2.6) rose a tenth too. Each CBS show won its respective hour.
ABC's No Ordinary Family (7.4 million, 2.2) was down a tenth to a new low. Dancing With the Stars results show (15.5 million, 3.2) dropped 8%. Detroit 1-8-7 (7.9 million, 1.8) was a bit S-O-F-T at 10 p.m., though up a tenth from last week.
NBC's steady Biggest Loser (7.1 million, 6) was followed by Parenthood (4.9 million, 1.9), down a tenth and hitting a series low.
With Fox airing Glee and Raising Hope encores, Running Wilde (3 million, 1.1) dropped 21% to a new low.
The CW's One Tree Hill (1.9 million, 1.0) and Life Unexpected (1.5 million, 0.7) were stable.
Fall TV Preview
What's Hot in TV
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!