CBS picks up '$#*! My Dad Says'
Yes, that's really the title.
CBS has picked up "$#*! My Dad Says" for the fall season, using the array of symbols instead of the word "shit" to name the series based off the Twitter sensation.
Other titles the network considered: "Bleep My Dad Says" and "Shat My Dad Says."
UPDATE: CBS announces full fall schedule including "My Dad Says" to air against NBC's Thursday comedies.
The show is based on material by Twitter phenomenon Justin Halpern.
The well-received pilot starred Ryan Devlin ("Cougar Town") as the young lead, based on Halpern, opposite William Shatner as the opinionated father who is the central character. Sitcom veteran James Burrows directed the pilot.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Gerard Parkes Dead At 90, Award-Winning Actor Best Known For 'Fraggle Rock' And 'Boondock Saints'
- Nicholas Brendon, 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer' Actor, Arrested In Idaho
- 10 Habits Of People Who Are The Life Of The Party
- HuffPost Live's 'Spoiler Alert' Talks 'Homeland,' 'The Good Wife' And More Of Sunday's Best TV
- Nikki Reed Flies the Skies After Adopting Kitten with Boyfriend Ian Somerhalder
- Olivier Martinez Supports the Denver Broncos Before Sunday Night Football Game!
- Chloe Bennet Gets All Dolled Up for 'Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D' PaleyFest - Watch The Full Panel Here!
- Julie Bowen & Zach Braff Support HIV/AIDS Reseach at 'A Time for Heroes' Celebration 2014!