CBS picks up '$#*! My Dad Says'
Yes, that's really the title.
CBS has picked up "$#*! My Dad Says" for the fall season, using the array of symbols instead of the word "shit" to name the series based off the Twitter sensation.
Other titles the network considered: "Bleep My Dad Says" and "Shat My Dad Says."
UPDATE: CBS announces full fall schedule including "My Dad Says" to air against NBC's Thursday comedies.
The show is based on material by Twitter phenomenon Justin Halpern.
The well-received pilot starred Ryan Devlin ("Cougar Town") as the young lead, based on Halpern, opposite William Shatner as the opinionated father who is the central character. Sitcom veteran James Burrows directed the pilot.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR