CBS Picks Up Drama Pilot From J.J. Abrams, Jonah Nolan
"Person of Interest" centers on an ex-CIA hitman and a scientist who team up to prevent crimes before they happen.
CBS has given a pilot pickup to J.J. Abrams' crime drama Person of Interest, written by The Dark Knight co-writer Jonah Nolan.
The project, from Warner Bros. TV and Abrams' Bad Robot, centers on an ex-CIA hitman and a scientist who team up to prevent crimes before they happen.
Abrams and Nolan are executive producing with Bad Robot's Bryan Burk.
Nolan wrote Dark Knight with brother Christopher Nolan. He also is credited as a write on The Dark Knight Rises, due out next year.
Person of Interest is the second pilot order this season for Bad Robot following Fox's pickup of Alcatraz.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'