CBS Picks Up Rob Schneider Pilot
CBS picked up two comedy pilots Friday.
The first is from Rob Schneider and Lew Morton, whose writing and producing credits include Saturday Night Live, Futurama and NewsRadio. In the sitcom Schneider will play a confirmed bachelor who has just married into a tight-knit Mexican-American family. The actor is producing along with his brother John.
The network's other pickup is Homegrown, from TV veterans Jeff and Jackie Filgo. The half-hour, multicamera comedy from Warner Bros. TV centers on four generations of a blue-collar Midwestern family living under the same roof.
The Filgos have previously worked on That '70s Show and The New Adventures of Old Christine, in addition to penning the screenplay to Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR