CBS' 'The Talk' Draws Highest Weekly Audience
Rookie morning talk show The Talk on CBS drew its best weekly viewership for the week ending Jan. 7.
The CBS talker, which airs at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT, delivered 2.34 million viewers and tied a high in the women 18-49 (0.9) demo.
The Talk also tied its highest rating in households (1.7). In women 25-54, it posted the second-highest weekly rating and had its best 18-34 rating since the week ending Dec. 17, the latter beating One Life to Live (0.6 vs. 0.4).
Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marisa Jaret Winokur co-host.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Morgan Freeman And Jimmy Fallon Talking On Helium Will Make Your Day
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!