CBS' 'The Talk' Draws Highest Weekly Audience
Rookie morning talk show The Talk on CBS drew its best weekly viewership for the week ending Jan. 7.
The CBS talker, which airs at 2 p.m. ET/1 p.m. PT, delivered 2.34 million viewers and tied a high in the women 18-49 (0.9) demo.
The Talk also tied its highest rating in households (1.7). In women 25-54, it posted the second-highest weekly rating and had its best 18-34 rating since the week ending Dec. 17, the latter beating One Life to Live (0.6 vs. 0.4).
Julie Chen, Sara Gilbert, Sharon Osbourne, Holly Robinson Peete, Leah Remini and Marisa Jaret Winokur co-host.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)