Celebrity life swap coming to CBS
Celebrities are swapping lives with Average Joes in a reality pilot ordered by CBS.
The Same Name plays like a real-life Prince and the Pauper, where a celebrity switches lives with an everyday person who happens to share their same name.
For example, a plumber named John Goodman could trade places with the actor John Goodman, who would live the life of a plumber and perform his job during the stunt.
The fish-out-of-water, self-contained format has elements of CBS' hit Undercover Boss as well as the network's two successful I Get That a Lot specials.
UTA-repped Cris Abrego, and Eugene Young, will executive produce from production company 51 Minds.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche