Charlie Sheen Sits Down With 'Today' Show Again
The "Two and a Half Men" actor also appears on "Access Hollywood" and "Piers Morgan Tonight."
Charlie Sheen just can’t stop talking.
The actor, who has been making the interview rounds, recently spoke with NBC News’ Jeff Rossen in an interview that aired early Monday morning on Today -- but Sheen sat down with the newsman again on Monday.
This time, the Two and a Half Men actor discusses living with his new live-in girlfriends he refers to as “goddesses.” Also, the “goddesses” will talk about who Sheen is behind closed doors and their feelings about his children. The new interview airs on Tuesday's episode of Today.
Additionally, Sheen appears Monday night in his first live interview on CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight, which began at 9 p.m. Eastern time, and will re-air again at midnight.
Not to be left out, Sheen granted Billy Bush and Access Hollywood an interview at his home, where the actor talks about reports that current Glee guest star John Stamos could be replacing him on his hit CBS sitcom.
“I like John but he don’t have what I have and the show sucks if he’s on it. Sorry!,” Sheen declares. The multi-part interview airs Tuesday and Wednesday.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)