Chris Brancato Taking Over 'Criminal Intent'
Chris Brancato is taking over showrunning duties on USA's Law & Order: Criminal Intent.
The writer has a list of credits that include episodes of Law & Order: SVU, Boomtown and the original Beverly Hills, 90210.
L&O franchise veteran Walon Green is stepping down from the top post and leaving the show.
The showrunner shakeup is the latest in a series of changes for the CI's tenth and final season. Vincent D'Onofrio and Kathryn Erbe are returning to the show, but Jeff Goldblum and Eric Bogosian exited the series.
The final eight episodes of CI will air on USA starting in April.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR