Christina Aguilera to Sing National Anthem at Super Bowl
9:47 AM PST 1/24/2011 by THR staff
"The Super Bowl is a dream come true," she says.
Christina Aguilera will sing the national anthem at Super Bowl XLV Feb. 6."I have been performing the Anthem since I was seven years old and I must say the Super Bowl is a dream come true," she said in a statement. "I am really excited to be part of such an iconic event." The singer previously performed during halftime of Super Bowl XXXIV in 2000.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws