Christina Hendricks Loses $850,000 Bracelet on Golden Globes Red Carpet
1:48 PM PST 1/18/2011 by THR staff
A 124-carat bauble slips off the 'Mad Men' star's wrist.
Red carpet nightmare: Mad Men's Christina Hendricks lost an $850,000 diamond bracelet on the red carpet at Sunday's Golden Globes.The New York Post reports that one of the two bracelets loaned by Chopard slipped off. Shortly before the show started, she realized this and asked one of the paper's reporters: "Have you seen a diamond bracelet? I've lost one that looks like this," pointing to a bauble on her left wrist. When she tried to dash out of the auditorium and back onto the red carpet, security wouldn't let her leave, prompting her to cry, "Please let me out, I have to give my diamond bracelet to my publicist!" according to the Post. Luckily, a Chopard rep says the 124-carat bracelet has been found: "Whoever put it on her wrist may have not closed the safety clasp correctly. But both bracelets and her earrings were returned in perfect condition today."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV