Christine Lahti to Star in CBS Drama Pilot 'The Doctor'
The actress will play a mother who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice.
Christine Lahti has signed on to star in CBS' drama pilot The Doctor.
The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on Emily Campbell (Lahti), a mother who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice.
Doctor is executive produced and written by Rina Mimoun (Privileged). David Nutter (The Mentalist) is set to direct the pilot.
Lahti's recent credits include a recurring role on NBC's Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She also has had starring roles in Jack & Bobby and Chicago Hope, the latter of which earned her an Emmy.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Gerard Butler Shows Off Chest Hair Touching Down at LAX!
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer Starring Shirtless Jamie Dornan & Dakota Johnson is Here & It's Super Steamy - Watch Now!
- Jennifer Morrison Arrives On Set for 'Once Upon a Time' & It's Getting Us Pumped for Season Four!
- Karlie Kloss Reveals the Secret to Her Amazing Abs