Christine Lahti to Star in CBS Drama Pilot 'The Doctor'
The actress will play a mother who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice.
Christine Lahti has signed on to star in CBS' drama pilot The Doctor.
The project, from Warner Bros. TV, centers on Emily Campbell (Lahti), a mother who reconnects with her adult children when she joins the family medical practice.
Doctor is executive produced and written by Rina Mimoun (Privileged). David Nutter (The Mentalist) is set to direct the pilot.
Lahti's recent credits include a recurring role on NBC's Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. She also has had starring roles in Jack & Bobby and Chicago Hope, the latter of which earned her an Emmy.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR