Cinemax Casts Lead in 'Femme Fatales'
South Africa's Tanit Phoenix has landed the lead role in Femme Fatales, Cinemax's first scripted series.
Phoenix (Death Race II, Lost Boys II) will play Lilith, a mysterious, enigmatic narrator who will appear weekly in each episode introducing the episodes of the anthology format. The part has been dubbed a "sexy Rod Serling."
The show, inspired by the men's magazine, will be a half-hour program with stories similar to such noir movies as Bound, Dead Calm and Red Rock West. Fatales will debut next year.
Phoenix is repped by Fortitude and Framework.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- LeBron James Stars In Emotional 'Re-Established' Ad For $200 Beats Headphones
- Jason Derulo Takes His "Talk Dirty" Party On The Road
- Rudy Giuliani, George Pataki And 2 Congressmen Plan Protest Of 'The Death of Klinghoffer' At Metropolitan Opera
- Paul Craft Dead At 76: Nashville Songwriter Inducted Into Hall Of Fame
- Patrick Dempsey Describes His Audition For 'Grey's Anatomy' & His First Read with Ellen Pompeo!
- Engaged Couple Robbie Amell & Italia Ricci Make It An Italian Dinner Date
- Ariana Grande & Rita Ora Glam Up Radio 1's Teen Awards 2014
- Heidi Klum & Boyfriend Vito Schnabel Show PDA After Her Divorce Finalized