Piers Morgan CNN Show Beats Larry King Ratings by 200%
CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight is off to a strong start.
However, Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity, the perennial cable news leader in the timeslot, bested Morgan among total viewers (2.3 million) and the demo (600,000). Hannity also had a marquis guest last night -- Sarah Palin, in her first interview since the tragedy in Tucson.
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, which had been regularly beating King at 9 p.m., was third with 1.1 million total viewers and 342,000 in the demo.
2014 Emmy Awards
What's Hot in TV
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Interview: Sinéad O'Connor Isn't Bossy; She's the Boss
- Princeton Mom Doesn't Want 'Sugar Babies' To Sully The Good Ivy League Name
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Is Still Continuing Her Yoga Workouts
- Pregnant Megan Hilty & Her Hubby 'Bully' Audiences Into Buying Her Album to Help Pay For Their Baby's Education!
- Kim Kardashian Satisfies Her Sweet Tooth with Some Fro-Yo
- Mary-Kate Olsen Adds Horseback Riding to Her Resume - See Her Competition Pics!