Piers Morgan CNN Show Beats Larry King Ratings by 200%
CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight is off to a strong start.
However, Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity, the perennial cable news leader in the timeslot, bested Morgan among total viewers (2.3 million) and the demo (600,000). Hannity also had a marquis guest last night -- Sarah Palin, in her first interview since the tragedy in Tucson.
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, which had been regularly beating King at 9 p.m., was third with 1.1 million total viewers and 342,000 in the demo.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch