Piers Morgan CNN Show Beats Larry King Ratings by 200%
CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight is off to a strong start.
However, Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity, the perennial cable news leader in the timeslot, bested Morgan among total viewers (2.3 million) and the demo (600,000). Hannity also had a marquis guest last night -- Sarah Palin, in her first interview since the tragedy in Tucson.
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, which had been regularly beating King at 9 p.m., was third with 1.1 million total viewers and 342,000 in the demo.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR