Piers Morgan CNN Show Beats Larry King Ratings by 200%
CNN’s Piers Morgan Tonight is off to a strong start.
However, Fox News Channel’s Sean Hannity, the perennial cable news leader in the timeslot, bested Morgan among total viewers (2.3 million) and the demo (600,000). Hannity also had a marquis guest last night -- Sarah Palin, in her first interview since the tragedy in Tucson.
MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow, which had been regularly beating King at 9 p.m., was third with 1.1 million total viewers and 342,000 in the demo.
What's Hot in TV
- 'Supreme Court: No Girls Allowed' Perfectly Parodies The Hobby Lobby Ruling
- Colbert Mocks Kim Kardashian's New Video Game, Introduces One Of His Own
- On 'The Bachelorette' Finale, We Learned That Sex Happens -- Even On Reality TV
- Micah McCain Dishes Up Bette Midler In 'Beaches' In Just Under 4 Minutes
- Dianna Agron Rocks Really High Hair for 'Headlock' Filming
- Benedict Cumberbatch Think His Evil Character Kahn Could Come Back for 'Star Trek 3'!
- Pregnant Zoe Saldana & Chris Pratt Strike the Sassiest Pose Ever at New York Stock Exchange!
- Colton Haynes is a Sexy Leather Stud for New Diesel by Nicola Formichetti Campaign