'Piers Morgan' Interview With Howard Stern Delivers 1.2 Million Viewers
UPDATED: The second night of CNN's Piers Morgan Tonight was down from the show's Monday premiere, which featured an interview with Oprah Winfrey. But Morgan gave CNN a win in the critical 25-54 demographic that news programming is sold on.
Morgan attracted 1.27 million viewers Tuesday night for a wide-ranging interview with radio personality Howard Stern. Morgan's Winfrey interview attracted 2.1 million viewers.
But Morgan edged perennial 9 p.m. time slot winner Sean Hannity on Fox News in the demo 551,000 versus 506,000. Hannity still beat Morgan among total viewers on Tuesday night, averaging 2.2 million.
Tuesday's Piers Morgan Tonight also represented a 94% increase compared to CNN's fourth quarter average in total viewers (657,000) and 224% more in the demo (170,000).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR