EXCLUSIVE: Coach Beiste to Sing on 'Glee' This Season
'I told [the writers] that I wanted to sing AC/DC, but I’m going to be singing honky tonk,' actress Dot-Marie Jones joked of her performance, which will air Feb. 22.
What can top Glee’s Coach Beiste getting her first kiss from Will Schuester? A musical number, that’s what.
Hot off Glee’s win for best comedy series at Sunday’s Golden Globes, Dot-Marie Jones teased that in addition to Beiste’s presence in the much-anticipated post-Super Bowl episode -- in which she takes McKinley High School’s football team to the championship -- the coach will also be singing in an upcoming installment of the Fox musical series.
“I told them [the writers] that I wanted to sing AC/DC, but I’m going to be singing honkey tonk,” Jones told The Hollywood Reporter on Sunday at the Fox Golden Globes after-party at the Beverly Hilton.
Jones will make her singing debut on Glee’s as-yet-untitled episode 14, scheduled to air Tuesday, Feb. 22.
The sophomore series returns from its midseason hiatus on Sunday, Feb. 6, with its post-Super Bowl installment -- its most expensive episode yet.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR