EXCLUSIVE: Coach Beiste to Sing on 'Glee' This Season
'I told [the writers] that I wanted to sing AC/DC, but I’m going to be singing honky tonk,' actress Dot-Marie Jones joked of her performance, which will air Feb. 22.
What can top Glee’s Coach Beiste getting her first kiss from Will Schuester? A musical number, that’s what.
Hot off Glee’s win for best comedy series at Sunday’s Golden Globes, Dot-Marie Jones teased that in addition to Beiste’s presence in the much-anticipated post-Super Bowl episode -- in which she takes McKinley High School’s football team to the championship -- the coach will also be singing in an upcoming installment of the Fox musical series.
“I told them [the writers] that I wanted to sing AC/DC, but I’m going to be singing honkey tonk,” Jones told The Hollywood Reporter on Sunday at the Fox Golden Globes after-party at the Beverly Hilton.
Jones will make her singing debut on Glee’s as-yet-untitled episode 14, scheduled to air Tuesday, Feb. 22.
The sophomore series returns from its midseason hiatus on Sunday, Feb. 6, with its post-Super Bowl installment -- its most expensive episode yet.
- The Epic Disney Blow-Up of 1994
- Mickey Rooney's Final Days Marred by Bizarre Family Feud
- Why Stephen Colbert Is the Perfect David Letterman Replacement
- 'The Normal Heart's' 30-Year Journey From Barbra Streisand to Ryan Murphy
- T.D. Jakes on Bringing God to Hollywood and Brushing Off Criticism From Cynics
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR