Comedian Lands Role in Chelsea Handler Pilot
Filipino American standup comedian Jo Koy has been cast in the Warner Bros. Television pilot Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea.
The multicamera comedy is based on Chelsea Handler’s autobiographical tome about her pre-fame life as a cocktail waitress.
Laura Prepon (That ‘70s Show) has been locked for the lead. Koy will play the bartender at the club where Prepon’s character works.
And Bonnie Somerville (Cashmere Mafia, NYPD Blue) has closed a deal to star in the ABC comedy pilot Other People’s Kids, about a middle-aged slacker who gets an insta-family when he falls for a divorced mom (Somerville).
Johnny Sneed has already closed a deal to play the ex-husband. And Claire Engler has been cast as one of the kids.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera