Comedy Central's 'Tosh.0' Return Sets Series High
Tosh.0 returned for its Season 3 premiere with record numbers Tuesday.
The Comedy Central series drew 3.6 million viewers, setting a series high by 33%. (Its previous high was 2.7 million for the July 28 telecast.)
Among adults 18-49 and men 18-34, Tosh.0 set series highs as well, with a 2.5 (2.8 million) and 4.4 (1.2 million), respectively. The premiere was up 107% in the key adult demo, doubling its second season premiere on June 2.
Tosh.0 moved to Tuesdays from its previous Wednesday time slot, which made it the No. 2 cable program behind BET's record premiere of The Game.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Charlie Hunnam Speaks Up About 'Sons of Anarchy' Emmy Snubs at FX TCA Panel
- Daniel Radcliffe Premieres 'What If' in Toronto After Closing Out Broadway's 'Cripple of Inishmaan'
- Selena Gomez & Cara Delevingne are Saint-Tropez Bikini Babes!
- LeAnn Rimes & Eddie Cibrian Missed His Kids So Much During Reality Show Promo Trip