Comedy Central's 'Tosh.0' Return Sets Series High
Tosh.0 returned for its Season 3 premiere with record numbers Tuesday.
The Comedy Central series drew 3.6 million viewers, setting a series high by 33%. (Its previous high was 2.7 million for the July 28 telecast.)
Among adults 18-49 and men 18-34, Tosh.0 set series highs as well, with a 2.5 (2.8 million) and 4.4 (1.2 million), respectively. The premiere was up 107% in the key adult demo, doubling its second season premiere on June 2.
Tosh.0 moved to Tuesdays from its previous Wednesday time slot, which made it the No. 2 cable program behind BET's record premiere of The Game.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills