Comedy Central's 'Tosh.0' Return Sets Series High
Tosh.0 returned for its Season 3 premiere with record numbers Tuesday.
The Comedy Central series drew 3.6 million viewers, setting a series high by 33%. (Its previous high was 2.7 million for the July 28 telecast.)
Among adults 18-49 and men 18-34, Tosh.0 set series highs as well, with a 2.5 (2.8 million) and 4.4 (1.2 million), respectively. The premiere was up 107% in the key adult demo, doubling its second season premiere on June 2.
Tosh.0 moved to Tuesdays from its previous Wednesday time slot, which made it the No. 2 cable program behind BET's record premiere of The Game.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR