'Conan' Ratings Dip in Second Outing
Total viewers and 18-49 demo down.
The second edition of Conan on TBS Tuesday night was down around 30% in total viewers and the key 18-49 demo, falling behind its late-night competition in overall viewership, according to early Nielsen figures.
The nearly 2.82 million total viewers for the show meant a decline of nearly 30% from the first night.
In the 18-49 demo, the late night show reached a 1.88 rating, down 35%.
According to data from Nielsen's 56 metered markets, The Late Show With David Letterman brought in a 3.0 rating, and Jay Leno’s Tonight Show drew a 2.5 overall. In the demo, those shows drew less than Conan with 0.9 and 0.8, respectively, according to data from Nielsen's 25 markets with people meters.
TBS lauded "another strong performance with young viewers," highlighting the more than 2.1 million adults 18-49 reached by the show. It also pointed out that the median age for Conan is tracking around 30.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR