Conan Spoofs 'Harry Potter's' Voldemort
The villain stalks down Harry -- to ask for his nose.
Conan O'Brien parodied Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 -- which made a whopping $125 million at the box office this weekend -- on his TBS show Monday night.
In a spoof trailer, Voldemort (Ralph Fiennes), stalks down Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe) and hisses, "Give me my nose!" Several scenes are then played set to dramatic music as Voldemort says, "Where's my nose? I want my nose. I can't smell anything!"
Quips O'Brien, "I think the plot in this latest Harry Potter movie is a little dull. I can't believe it made that much money."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR