'CSI: NY' Pushes CBS to Friday Win
CBS' CSI: NY was the top show on Friday, while over on Fox, Human Target was down.
CSI: NY drew 9.5 million viewers and a 1.7 rating in the adults 18-49 demo, making it the most-watched and top-rated program for the night. CBS, which aired an original Medium (6.6 million, 1.3/5) and a Mentalist (8.2 million, 1.4/4) repeat, won the night in both categories.
Fox aired the two-hour Human Target block (4.7 million, 1.2/4) that was originally set to run Wednesday, and expectedly, the results were down. Next week, Fringe takes the Friday at 9 p.m. slot.
NBC was second on the night with a two-hour Dateline (5.4 million, 1.5/5) and a Minute to Win It (4.5 million, 1.2/4) repeat.
ABC ran Supernanny (4.6 million, 1.2/4), What Would You Do? (5 million, 1.5/5) and 20/20 (5.5 million, 1.4/4), placing third on the night. The CW aired Smallville (1.7 million, 0.7/2) and Supernatural (1.4 million, 0.6/2) repeats.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Greg Scarnici Recreates Iconic Madonna 'Sex' Book As 'Sex In Drag'
- 'Na Maloom Afraad': Revival of Pakistani Cinema in Progress
- Sister Cristina Scuccia, The Singing Nun, Releases 'Like A Virgin' Cover (Without The Naughty Bits)
- Maitland Ward's Sheer Dress Is The Sheerest of All Sheer Dresses And NSFW
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes the Washington Redskins Wouldn't Change Their Name
- Jennifer Lawrence Introduces Honoree Elizabeth Banks at Elle Women in Hollywood (Video)
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Makes First Offical Appearance Since Suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - See The Pics Here!