'CSI: NY' Pushes CBS to Friday Win
CBS' CSI: NY was the top show on Friday, while over on Fox, Human Target was down.
CSI: NY drew 9.5 million viewers and a 1.7 rating in the adults 18-49 demo, making it the most-watched and top-rated program for the night. CBS, which aired an original Medium (6.6 million, 1.3/5) and a Mentalist (8.2 million, 1.4/4) repeat, won the night in both categories.
Fox aired the two-hour Human Target block (4.7 million, 1.2/4) that was originally set to run Wednesday, and expectedly, the results were down. Next week, Fringe takes the Friday at 9 p.m. slot.
NBC was second on the night with a two-hour Dateline (5.4 million, 1.5/5) and a Minute to Win It (4.5 million, 1.2/4) repeat.
ABC ran Supernanny (4.6 million, 1.2/4), What Would You Do? (5 million, 1.5/5) and 20/20 (5.5 million, 1.4/4), placing third on the night. The CW aired Smallville (1.7 million, 0.7/2) and Supernatural (1.4 million, 0.6/2) repeats.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack