'Curb' finale most-viewed in five years
HBO's "Curb Your Enthusiasm" finale / "Seinfeld" finale redux was the most-viewed "Curb" closer in more than five years.
About 2 million viewers tuned in from two telecasts Sunday evening, putting the total number of viewers 24% higher than last season's finale in 2007.
"Curb" is averaging a gross audience of 5.1 million viewers this season when you combine linear airings, DVR and HBO On Demand, up 36% from last season.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)