CW pulls '18 to Life' from summer schedule
The CW has yanked sitcom "18 to Life." The show served three weeks in primetime and is now being released on, um, let's call it a ratings technicality.
The network will run "Life Unexpected" repeats in the Tuesday night slot instead.
The imported series will continue airing in Canada, but didn't gain ratings traction on the CW's repeat-stuff summer schedule.
The CW's other original effort this summer, reality makeover show "Plain Jane," hasn't performed well either, but has been demonstrating modest growth week to week.
This is the regular slot for "Unexpected," which resumes in originals Sept. 14.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack