CW pulls '18 to Life' from summer schedule
The CW has yanked sitcom "18 to Life." The show served three weeks in primetime and is now being released on, um, let's call it a ratings technicality.
The network will run "Life Unexpected" repeats in the Tuesday night slot instead.
The imported series will continue airing in Canada, but didn't gain ratings traction on the CW's repeat-stuff summer schedule.
The CW's other original effort this summer, reality makeover show "Plain Jane," hasn't performed well either, but has been demonstrating modest growth week to week.
This is the regular slot for "Unexpected," which resumes in originals Sept. 14.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- See the Visually Striking Trailer for Young Ones, With Michael Shannon and Elle Fanning
- The Feminist Horror Author You Need to Read Immediately
- ‘Age Has No Expiration Date’ Is the New ‘Blurred Lines,’ Says Pharrell in New Music Video
- Zoe Saldana Understands Why You Would Mistake Her for Other Black Actresses
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Hit the Big Apple After Italian Getaway
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic Scores First Number 1 Album in 30 Year Career, MAGIC!'s 'Rude' Remains Number 1 Song
- Jake Gyllenhaal Enters World of Crime Reporting in First 'Nightcrawler' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Zoe Saldana Almost Quit Acting After Her Role in 'Pirates of the Caribbean': 'It Was Very Elitist'