Demi Lovato’s Career Plans Uncertain as She Leaves Treatment Facility
2:27 PM PST 1/28/2011 by THR staff
The teen actress has returned home after seeking help for emotional and physical issues.
Demi Lovato has left a treatment center and has returned back home in L.A., according to TMZ.No future professional plans have been announced at this time. Lovato, 18, checked into a treatment center for "emotional and physical issues" in late October after a fight with a dancer on the Jonas Brothers World Tour. She thanked fans on Facebook earlier this month for their support: "I want to make sure my fans know how thankful I am for all their love, support and prayers during this difficult time," Lovato wrote. "Thank you for standing beside me through it all."
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot in TV
- Free Yourselves From the Shackles of Spoilers! Life Is Too Short.
- I Want Rom-Com TV to Flourish, But ABC’s Manhattan Love Story Is Not Helping at All
- Watch the Trailer for Taken 3, Which Is Actually Called Tak3n
- The Creators of Family Guy Must Have a Major Inferiority Complex When It Comes to The Simpsons
- Tracy Morgan Responds to Walmart: I Can't Believe They Are Blaming Me For the Accident
- Justin Bieber Grabs Dinner with Kendall Jenner in Paris
- Aretha Franklin Sings 'Rolling in the Deep' Live & Totally Kills It - Watch Now!
- Channing Tatum & His Huge Muscles Continue Filming 'Magic Mike XXL' - See the New Photos!