Denis O'Hare May Return to 'True Blood'
Actor Denis O'Hare may eventually return to HBO's True Blood, he told The Hollywood Reporter before the New York edition of the WGA Awards Saturday night.
"I left them on a high. They have been very, very nice to me, and they tell me that they think I'm going to come back," he said about the possibility of a return of his character Russell Edgington, the flamboyant vampire king, to the show. "And I'm waiting. We'll see what happens."
What would the storyline be?
"Someone discussed a possible idea with me, which, of course, I can't tell you," O'Hare said. "But it's a very cool idea. It's not far fetched, but it's not something that you would see coming."
For now, he is busy with movie work. "I'm waiting for this movie to come out. It's called The Eagle and comes out Feb. 11," O'Hare told THR. "And then I'm doing a Clint Eastwood movie, J. Edgar Hoover with Leonardo DiCaprio. We start shooting soon. I go out to L.A. in two weeks."
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Greg Scarnici Recreates Iconic Madonna 'Sex' Book As 'Sex In Drag'
- 'Na Maloom Afraad': Revival of Pakistani Cinema in Progress
- Sister Cristina Scuccia, The Singing Nun, Releases 'Like A Virgin' Cover (Without The Naughty Bits)
- Maitland Ward's Sheer Dress Is The Sheerest of All Sheer Dresses And NSFW
- Analeigh Tipton & Jake McDorman Make Their Own 'Manhattan Love Story' (Exclusive Video!)
- Matthew McConaughey Wishes the Washington Redskins Wouldn't Change Their Name
- Jennifer Lawrence Introduces Honoree Elizabeth Banks at Elle Women in Hollywood (Video)
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Makes First Offical Appearance Since Suffering from Hyperemesis Gravidarum - See The Pics Here!