Denis O'Hare May Return to 'True Blood'
Actor Denis O'Hare may eventually return to HBO's True Blood, he told The Hollywood Reporter before the New York edition of the WGA Awards Saturday night.
"I left them on a high. They have been very, very nice to me, and they tell me that they think I'm going to come back," he said about the possibility of a return of his character Russell Edgington, the flamboyant vampire king, to the show. "And I'm waiting. We'll see what happens."
What would the storyline be?
"Someone discussed a possible idea with me, which, of course, I can't tell you," O'Hare said. "But it's a very cool idea. It's not far fetched, but it's not something that you would see coming."
For now, he is busy with movie work. "I'm waiting for this movie to come out. It's called The Eagle and comes out Feb. 11," O'Hare told THR. "And then I'm doing a Clint Eastwood movie, J. Edgar Hoover with Leonardo DiCaprio. We start shooting soon. I go out to L.A. in two weeks."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Sheila MacRae Dead: 'Honeymooners' Actress Dies At 92
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game