'Dexter' hits season high
Showtime's Dexter hit a season high on Sunday.
The serial thriller drew 1.9 million viewers, up 9% from last week and marking the show's biggest audience so far this season. When you add Sunday encore airing, the show had 2.3 million viewers.
Meanwhile the fifth season finale of E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians drew a hefty 4.1 million viewers, ranking as one of the Top 10 most-watched E! telecasts in the last 20 years.
HBO's Boardwalk Empire was roughly steady with 2.8 million viewers. Comedies Eastbound & Down and Bored to Death both rose slightly to 1.4 million and 1 million, respectively.
Sundance: On the Scene
What's Hot in TV
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)