'Dexter' hits season high
Showtime's Dexter hit a season high on Sunday.
The serial thriller drew 1.9 million viewers, up 9% from last week and marking the show's biggest audience so far this season. When you add Sunday encore airing, the show had 2.3 million viewers.
Meanwhile the fifth season finale of E!'s Keeping Up with the Kardashians drew a hefty 4.1 million viewers, ranking as one of the Top 10 most-watched E! telecasts in the last 20 years.
HBO's Boardwalk Empire was roughly steady with 2.8 million viewers. Comedies Eastbound & Down and Bored to Death both rose slightly to 1.4 million and 1 million, respectively.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
What's Hot in TV
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images