'Dexter' season finale ratings hit all-time high
The brutal "Dexter" closer was the most-watched original series episode ever on the network, and the most watched telecast since a Mike Tyson fight in 1999. "Dexter" was 54% higher than last year's finale.
The season three finale of "Californication" was also a series high, 1.1 million viewers, though still dropping considerably from its lead-in.
What Hollywood Earns
What's Hot in TV
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Ansel Elgort Responds To Rumors He's Gay: ‘I Like Girls, A Lot'
- Reading, PA's 'Ugly' Charlie Brown-Themed Christmas Tree Has More Holiday Spirit Than Most
- Aaron Sorkin, Judd Apatow Call 'The Interview' Decision An Attack On Free Speech
- 'Serial' Season One Finale Episode is Here - Listen Now & Find Out How it Ends!
- Scott Disick Goes Go Kart Racing After His Third Child's Birth
- James Franco Gets His Mind Off 'The Interview' with Lady Gaga's Help!
- Liam Neeson Brings 'Taken 3' to Berlin with Forest Whitaker for Premiere & Press Conference!