Discovery Posts Job Listing for 'Chief Shark Officer'
11:03 AM PST 1/14/2011 by THR staff
The channel wants to promote its 24th annual Shark Week coverage.
Looking for a career change?Discovery Channel announced this week that it is looking to hire a "Chief Shark Officer" to promote its 24th annual Shark Week coverage. “Must enjoy exotic, waterfront locations, buff bodies in bathing suits and having the bejesus scared out of you," reads the job description. "Looking delicious in a wetsuit is a plus. Sense of humor required.” Oh, and don’t worry: Discovery says the job comes with "lots and lots of insurance and some great dentistry, naturally."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- Benedict Cumberbatch & Keira Knightley Dance in 'Imitation Game' Trailer - Watch Now!
- Michelle Dockery's 'Downton Abbey' Returns on January 4 For Fifth Season!
- Dwayne Johnson Wears Wig For Funny Fitness Skit on 'Tonight Show' - Watch Now!
- Kate Hudson Can't Stop Giggling During Box of Lies Game - Watch Now!