Discovery Posts Job Listing for 'Chief Shark Officer'
11:03 AM PST 1/14/2011 by THR staff
The channel wants to promote its 24th annual Shark Week coverage.
Looking for a career change?Discovery Channel announced this week that it is looking to hire a "Chief Shark Officer" to promote its 24th annual Shark Week coverage. “Must enjoy exotic, waterfront locations, buff bodies in bathing suits and having the bejesus scared out of you," reads the job description. "Looking delicious in a wetsuit is a plus. Sense of humor required.” Oh, and don’t worry: Discovery says the job comes with "lots and lots of insurance and some great dentistry, naturally."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)
- The CW's 'Star Crossed' Is The Classic WB Show You've Been Waiting For
- Love 'Cosmos?' Then NASA's 'Images Of A Space-Time Odyssey' Will Make Your Jaw Drop (PHOTOS)