'Drunk' Ewoks disrupt NBC's 'Today' show (video)
This is fabulous.
NBC's "Today" show Halloween decorating segment with Better Homes & Gardens and the news team dressed as "Star Wars" characters went increasingly awry due to a pair of scene stealing (and reportedly intoxicated) Ewoks.
Al Roker, dressed as Han Solo, tries to keep the peace. But he couldn't prevent the dry humping.
"Down boy, down!"
"What's he doing behind me?!"
"You're not allowed to have vodka" ...
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR