'Drunk' Ewoks disrupt NBC's 'Today' show (video)
This is fabulous.
NBC's "Today" show Halloween decorating segment with Better Homes & Gardens and the news team dressed as "Star Wars" characters went increasingly awry due to a pair of scene stealing (and reportedly intoxicated) Ewoks.
Al Roker, dressed as Han Solo, tries to keep the peace. But he couldn't prevent the dry humping.
"Down boy, down!"
"What's he doing behind me?!"
"You're not allowed to have vodka" ...
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)