Ed Westwick Hints He'll Leave 'Gossip Girl'
"I'm ready to do something else," the actor, who plays Chuck Bass, tells U.K. Tatler.
Hey there, Upper East Siders: Looks like Ed Westwick may soon leave Gossip Girl.
"I'm ready to do something else," he says.
Leighton Meester has also hinted she'll quit the CW show once her contract ends in two years.
"I think there's that old saying about wanting to go out on top," she said while promoting her movie, Country Strong.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
What's Hot in TV
- This Week’s Best Game of Thrones Reader Comments: ‘The Lion and the Rose’
- Douglas Coupland on Being a Visual Artist, the ‘Torture’ of Interviews, and Unintended Side Effects
- Alan Thicke on His New Reality Sitcom and Being ‘Considerably More Boring Than Jason Seaver’
- 6 Forgotten Teen Films of the Late ’90s and Early ’00s