Erin Andrews signs new ESPN deal
ESPN fan favorite reporter Erin Andrews has signed a new multi-year deal with the network. Andrews will join the network's new College GameDay lineup, contributing reports during the ESPN portion of the show, in addition to working as a sideline reporter. Andrews will also become a regular contributor to ABC’s "Good Morning America."
"I am very pleased and excited about my new role with the network and I'm especially looking forward to the new opportunities presented with 'College GameDay' and 'Good Morning America'," Andrews said.
Andrews started with ESPN in 2004, covering the NHL's Stanley Cup Finals. Her job expanded in 2005 to include MLB reporting. Earlier this year she was a contestant on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR