Erin Andrews signs new ESPN deal
ESPN fan favorite reporter Erin Andrews has signed a new multi-year deal with the network. Andrews will join the network's new College GameDay lineup, contributing reports during the ESPN portion of the show, in addition to working as a sideline reporter. Andrews will also become a regular contributor to ABC’s "Good Morning America."
"I am very pleased and excited about my new role with the network and I'm especially looking forward to the new opportunities presented with 'College GameDay' and 'Good Morning America'," Andrews said.
Andrews started with ESPN in 2004, covering the NHL's Stanley Cup Finals. Her job expanded in 2005 to include MLB reporting. Earlier this year she was a contestant on ABC's "Dancing With the Stars."
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
What's Hot in TV
- The Killing's Mireille Enos Welcomes Second Child with Husband Alan Ruck!
- Pippa Middleton Gets Back to Work After Attending Nephew Prince George's 1st Birthday Bash!
- Taylor Schilling Is Such a Sweetheart to Fans at 'Letterman'!
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer, Starring Dakota Johnson & Jamie Dornan, Will Be Released Tomorrow!